DELPHINE CHILD IS FATALLY SCALDED
A sad accident occurred at the home of Mr. and Mrs. H. E. Milliken, near Delphene, Jackson township, Saturday morning, when their little daughter, Marjorie, aged two and one-half years, was fatally scalded. Mrs. Milliken was preparing to wash up the kitchen floor and had placed a bucket of hot water on the floor near the sink. The little girl was playing about the kitchen, and walking backward fell into the bucket. Her body and limbs were badly burned, but her condition was not considered serious at first. Later, the shock proved fatal and she died about 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon. Beside the parents a sister and brother survive, Sylvia and Kenneth Milliken. She was a granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Milliken, of Waynesburg.
Democrat Messenger, May 13, 1921 (Greene County, PA)
Obituaries Index | Genealogy Home Page
This site hosted by
This page created and maintained by Jim Fordyce (email@example.com).
© 2001, Jim Fordyce